Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The old Game Boy games are £8.99 on the eShop, you might get lucky with a sale but don't hold your breath.

The games made for the 3DS are cheaper to get as physical copies rather than through the eShop where they are stuck at £40, you can get them from £22 to £35 depending on game and condition. And as long as your not after the HeartGold and SoulSilver you can pick up the DS games in that region too. The HeartGold and SoulSilver games are utter pigs to get, typically starting at £40 going upto £60 for the complete in box in Cex, I'm happy I got mine for £20 new.

Playing through Fire Red on my phone and just completed the 7th gym. Trying to use Pokemon I wouldn't typically use for this run and trying to balance out types as much as possible!

9b8tJdAg4PwtYt2iTtP0F46ZCJ3vEW1bA9_ZMNSw

Great fun so far. Never used Nidoking or Aerodactyl before, tyring to catch the latter up levels wise now as you can only get him at level 5 late in the game. Moon made me really jaded because it didn't feel like Pokemon. I completed Emerald first and now this so it's bringing the  love back!

• 1 month later...

I am super excited for Lets Go. I don't want to see too much of the game. Is there any difference between Evee and Pikachu editions outside your starter Pokemon?