Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Left my house tonight and just along the road was a raid featuring Manectric. Looked up its weaknesses and was able to take it down myself using 2 Tyranitars, a Golem and a Graveler. 

Is there a reason I was earning double candy tonight for both Pokémon caught and hatched? Can’t see anything in the news section about it. Hatched 2 10k eggs and got a Porygon and a Larvitar, got circa 40 candies for Porygon alone (have more than enough to evolve but don’t have whatever item is needed). Also noticed a glitch or something that I’ve encountered before with eggs. Hatched three 7k eggs and got three Alolan Rattata but despite receiving 21, 36 and 42 candies respectively the overall candy figure didn’t change and stuck at 215.

Also I’m all out of gifts at the minute with not spinning any stops for a week or so, so if you don’t get any back from me for a few days you know why 😆

If you get a request from stankellitt that is me. Recently loaded this back up as well ... I've had no legendarys yet. 

My code is: 6529 6071 4799

FYI incase anyone hasn't warned you, after the research where you have to catch a Ditto and catch 10 ghosts your next lot of research will involve you evolving a Magikarp. So yeah, don't do what my friend did.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Admin
12 hours ago, Walker said:

If you get a request from stankellitt that is me. Recently loaded this back up as well ... I've had no legendarys yet. 

My code is: 6529 6071 4799

FYI incase anyone hasn't warned you, after the research where you have to catch a Ditto and catch 10 ghosts your next lot of research will involve you evolving a Magikarp. So yeah, don't do what my friend did.

Hoping to get my first legendary today!

I’ve got nearly 500 Magikarp candies at the minute and am patiently waiting for the next stage where I can actually evolve it. It’s like torture considering what you have to go through to get that many candies.

4 hours ago, Baddar said:

My missus' trainer code. She wants some of you guys to add her so that she can trade gifts with more people.

received_1550917031684680.jpeg

Talking of Pokemon that require a lot of candies to evolve them... how did you end up with an Altaria <_< 

23 minutes ago, Katsuya said:

Good job I started walking with a Magikarp then huh <_< 

Good luck with that 😫

During my first week I caught a LOT of Swablu. Since I got to around the 250 mark, I'd use a Pinap Berry on any I found, meaning I'd get 12 candy a time with the event on. 

Since I got my shiny Swablu I've been pushing to evolve it to get the shiny Altaria. 

Swablus were all over the place when they first hit the game so it's just a timing thing.

I could really do with more Zapdos candy so I have a decent Electric type to use, but I'm busy buddying my Scyther to get a Scizor.

My code is 

1237-2823-7939.

I'll hopefully be able to go spin some stops on my lunch break so I can get some more gifts.

Still stuck on one ghost pokemon, which is made all the more annoying when I keep running across castform, since I keep thinking they're a ghost type.

• Like 1

• Admin
3 hours ago, Baddar said:

During my first week I caught a LOT of Swablu. Since I got to around the 250 mark, I'd use a Pinap Berry on any I found, meaning I'd get 12 candy a time with the event on. 

Since I got my shiny Swablu I've been pushing to evolve it to get the shiny Altaria. 

2 hours ago, Chris2K said:

Swablus were all over the place when they first hit the game so it's just a timing thing.

I could really do with more Zapdos candy so I have a decent Electric type to use, but I'm busy buddying my Scyther to get a Scizor.

I’ve been building up pinap berries over the last while due to running out during the Squirtle community day, so I once I get a good few more I might concentrate on harvesting Swablu candies. I do tend to see quite a few of them along a particular path nearby. 

2 hours ago, Chris2K said:

Think I might head out for this Zapdos event tomorrow. Got a few when they were on the research tasks but much like you I need some candies to power them up!

In other news:

54C16980-78AA-4F10-9A28-C1224F4E0D00.png

First legendary 🤩 I powered it up hence no candies left. Got it on the very last ball.

• Like 2