The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

You mean without a radar that always shows you where foes are, you can't perform well Drags? INTERESTING.

Pfft, I'm useless with a radar. The map thing on CoD just confuses me, can't really see the point of having it at all to be honest.

So, it doesn't deny what I said. It just states that it's up to Nintendo if they want it on VC or not.

:blink:

I ddin't post it to deny what you said maybe it just came out wrong , I was trying to expand upon it, the quote shows that they're open to the idea of having their games on either console, and in the end it's up to Nintendo in this matter.

Why don't you clarify then? GOD! :angry:

Oh and Slogger hates Halo because he is so utterly bad in it. Even though he's not the best in COD4 either. :P

Plus they don't have power ups on Halo so he can't cheat his way to being a decent player.

At least he can take solice in the fact that CoD4 finally dethroned Halo on the acitivity chart for XBL.

One thing Halo definitely has on COD4 is the fact hat whoever you invite actually stays with you on Halo. I can't tell you how many times I've tried to play with Kaney only to have us be placed into 2 separate games. It's frustrating.

One thing Halo definitely has on COD4 is the fact hat whoever you invite actually stays with you on Halo. I can't tell you how many times I've tried to play with Kaney only to have us be placed into 2 separate games. It's frustrating.
Edited by Fitzy

That's an odd problem you have LL, I play with groups of 6 or 7 and we never have that problem. Maybe your 360 has AIDS.

I dunno. Maybe it's the fact that we're just 2? It also happened to Kaney/Fitzy. So, it might just be Kaney. :shifty:

https://www.thatgamecalledrez.com/main.php?...tnt=b_register1

If you register with the RezHD site, they'll enter you into a draw, 50 people (I think) get prepaid codes for the game when it comes out on the Arcade marketplace next week. I don't know much about the game, there seems to be a fair bit of buzz about it considering it's only an Arcade title, but meh, free stuff is free stuff.