The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Blitz The League is the cheapest bastard game ever. Rubberband AI at it's finest/worst. It's an enjoyable game, but I'm sick of getting gipped just because I'm winning with less than a minute to go. I guess the answer is to try and build a bigger lead in the first three quarters, but it's hard when your team pretty much sucks, and I don't seem to be abe to make a great deal of money after a win.

What do you guys think of Marvel: Ultimate Alliance? It came for free with my 360, and after over two months without touching it, I got bored and thought I'd check it out. I was surprised, it's actually kinda fun. It's nothing amazing, but it's fun to play as all of the different characters. I think I might actually try to make it all of the way through it, I've got nothing else to do until MLB 2k8 comes out in a few weeks.

Edited by Thatz

Ok I have a question. I just used my debit card to purchase a 3 month gold membership on Xbox Live and I was wanting know if when those three months are up will I automatically be billed for the nexth three months or will it give me the option of cancelling my membership?

Yeah, Marvel Ultimate Alliance was a lot of fun. I actually just recently beat it, despite having the game since April of last year. It's a great multiplayer game, with a nice roster of super heroes to choose from.

Also, I've been wondering about Bio-Shock, why is it the shit? I haven't played the game but have seen nothing but rave reviews for it, and I'm curious as to why folks like it so much.

Edited by VerbalPuke

Awesome, the Reader's Champion at the Daily Record newspaper in Scotland is going to do a story on the myriad ways Microsoft fucks over its customers with regard to the 360 and Xbox Live in particular. If you've got any issues or complaints that you want addressed, you can e-mail her at: readers_champion@aol.com or write to her at: Lesley Campbell, c/o Daily Record, One Central Quay, Glasgow G3 8DA.

Apparently Microsoft can and do record any and all voice chat and correspondence over the Live service. I can understand that during games where abuse might need to be monitored, but they can record and store private voice messages as well. Imagine if a telephone company was doing the same, there'd be an outcry, and when it comes to private messages I can't see how Microsoft is anything other than a carrier that we've paid to convey messages.