The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

THAT IS TOO FAR AWAY

And on top of that, it's coming a week after Fable II and a week before Gears 2. This Fall is a bigger clusterfuck then last years. The 9 games I listed in the Games Hit List thread are coming out between October 14th and November 11th.

.....well, damn. I will lose myself to two RPGs. I now have a deadline to beat LO.

When is SR2 coming out again?

So, I have a month and a bit to beat LO, and then get SR2 and gangster it up, and then unless I beat that quickly, will have to alternate between that, Fable 2, and Fallout 3. Fuck.

I'll definitely be switching around between the three and loving every minute of it. :D

So, I have a month and a bit to beat LO, and then get SR2 and gangster it up, and then unless I beat that quickly, will have to alternate between that, Fable 2, and Fallout 3. Fuck.

I'll definitely be switching around between the three and loving every minute of it. :D

I'm going to rape your wife ^_^

I'm going to rape your dog ^_^

I'm going to rape your dog ^_^

I'll post pics!

Also, people, tonight....GTA? CoD4? I wants to play something!