The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Dragsy talks about Halo, then gets on Rock Band :shifty:

And I don't like playing Rocket Race with you guys, because most of you don't actually play it :shifty:

Also, I didn't get my CoD code for the Beta, which is out. Did anyone else not get theirs?

I think it's a rolling-out process rather than everyone getting it at once. And I was planning on playing Halo with the usual lot who aren't on right now, so I Rock Band'ed with Kaney sinc eI'd yet to play The Offspring tracks online.

Thinking about it, Rocket Race may be maximum parties of two :/

If you pre-order do you get a code? Also I'll hop on in a bit and play some Rocket Race Kyle, gotta go to the store, possibly rent a game or two, get some food, and then I'll hop on. We could even play something else too.

You get the code if you register online too, eventually.

If anyone on here by chance has the core console and wants a free 512mb memory card or a 20gb hard drive for $20 then M$ has your hook up.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/hardware...ate/default.htm

I assume North Americans only.

I should perhaps elaborate. Basically, some part of the upcoming dash update requires 128mb of space to work, I think it's the Avatars. Now if you have a hard drive then you're set but what about those that don't? This is M$'s solution.

Hmm, apparently this is the full scheme:

CORE Unit Serials will receive these options:

A) Free 512 Memory Card

or

B) Xbox 360 20GB HD for $19.99

ARCADE Units will receive these options:

A) Xbox 360 20GB HD + 3 months XBL Gold for $29.99

Edited by King eLLis

Here's a really cool Fable 2 website where you can play through a story (there are no spoilers) and you'll receive some gifts to use in the game depending on the choices you make. I did the evil path and received a Nasty Expression Book and Apocalyptic Pink Dye

This link. It does not work.

Here's a really cool Fable 2 website where you can play through a story (there are no spoilers) and you'll receive some gifts to use in the game depending on the choices you make. I did the evil path and received a Nasty Expression Book and Apocalyptic Pink Dye

This link. It does not work.

It worked for me. Several times, in fact. O__o