The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I have 200/200 now. :shifty:

It takes like 15 minutes. It's a shame really, once you've got them all there is pretty much no good reason to keep the thing on your hard drive, unless you and some associates take a liking to the multiplayer. The thing has a Micro Machines kinda vibe to it so it woulda been nice if the multiplayer was online too. Oh well.

Also, more avatar clothes. Shame Be doesn't have his box online, his avatar could have a nice trilby hat to further enhance his emulation of Yahtzee.

I HAD Left 4 Dead. I only rented it and you decided "LOLI'MGONNASUCKWORLDATWAR'SDICKSUMMORE" when I offered to play, but I was then convinced of its awesomeness and I'll probably be picking it up from work. In fact, I very well may do that today because I'm a bad person. If I don't pick it up today, if I get it I'll be getting it by Boxing Day.

Edited by TWillve Days of Christmas