The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Really, who's going to pass up the opportunity to get night vision goggles? I mean, are they good night vision goggles or cheap asian knockoffs? Thats the real question.

1 vs 100 is annoying the fuck out of me. It works fine up until the main game. The pre hand ones that are 30 minutes run lovely, then once the 8pm one comes around, a few minutes in I the error message or now 'no questions' message. I'm guessing it's my connection or something, but I don't get why it works fine at all other times apart from the main one for that day. I was looking forward to the football one tonight, but I just know it's not going to let me play properly.

1 vs 100 is annoying the fuck out of me. It works fine up until the main game. The pre hand ones that are 30 minutes run lovely, then once the 8pm one comes around, a few minutes in I the error message or now 'no questions' message. I'm guessing it's my connection or something, but I don't get why it works fine at all other times apart from the main one for that day. I was looking forward to the football one tonight, but I just know it's not going to let me play properly.

i don't know where he got it from, but Ellis told me about a workaround if it's not working for you. If you schedule a reminder as it's starting, it pops up with a notification, and you can hit the guide button to take you to a screen with a Play Now option. I've never had any trouble loading the game from that screen.

I went to gamestop today to pick up Call of Duty 4 again and saw that they were doing a buy 2 get one free promotion. Bought COD4, Dead Space and couldn't figure out what to get for the free one. I went with Far Cry 2, but was thinking about picking up Oblivion. I've got a week to return it if I didn't like it. Is there something else I should check out? I mostly play shooters but I think I'd like something a bit different to switch it up.

I went to gamestop today to pick up Call of Duty 4 again and saw that they were doing a buy 2 get one free promotion. Bought COD4, Dead Space and couldn't figure out what to get for the free one. I went with Far Cry 2, but was thinking about picking up Oblivion. I've got a week to return it if I didn't like it. Is there something else I should check out? I mostly play shooters but I think I'd like something a bit different to switch it up.

If you don't already have Left 4 Dead I would suggest it. The only thing that kept me from giving Dead Space a perfect 10 was the lack of multiplayer.

Prototype is a fun little game of recent. And of course Ghostbusters! But you could put the credit down on just reserving Batman :Arkam.

It has, and it's full of cheating cunt Yanks.

One hundred percent fucking agreed.

Also, what's with them always choosing shit people as The One? Random or not, almost all of them have been shit. People using a help on the first question? Somebody using a fucking help on 'What animal purrs' or whatever it was and people actually choosing dog are off their head. I'd also love to see somebody with the balls to try and go all the way, rather than bottle it at 3000. No doubt I'd be tempted to do the same, but somebody just needs to go for it.