The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

You could goto a store and buy the GotY, install the DLC and then return it...

Halo 3 should only be contemplated if you have people to tag along with for morale support.

Playing through the first Marvel: Ultimate Alliance today, if anyone's up for some online in said game... Hoodedmandarin is the gamertag

My girlfriend's connected her xbox to my laptop and wants the music from the laptop onto the xbox. We followed the steps and the music has added to media center on the xbox, but she can't play games or anything while it's on. Any way she can copy the music to the music library, or copy it from the laptop to the music libray so she's able to play at the same time.

Thanks.

Not sure if this will work, but it's worth a shot.

While you're playing a game, press the Xbox guide button. Go over to the media blade, and at the very bottom(beneath the Play and Stop buttons), you should see Select Music. Press A to select that, and if your Xbox is sharing with a computer, it should show up. If that doesn't work, then perhaps just using a flash drive with music or a MP3 player.

Guest JukeboxHero

Anybody here have the wireless adapter for the XBOX 360? I'm thinking about getting one and was wondering how reliable it is.

I have the older one, the wireless G adapter or whatever. I've had it for about a year now, and it works great if you're not able to use regular hook-ups. When I was at my parent's house, I lived on the bottom floor of a 3-story house, and I was still able to get a great signal and stream Netflix with 3-4 bars of HD. It's only as reliable as your wireless network at home is, but in my experience it's been great, looking to upgrade to the Wireless N sometime.

Ellis, the fact you are always having children on your mind is getting beyond creepy. You can attach anyone's name to it, but the fact remains, you are the only one who is obsessed with childrens balls on your face.

So is your theory. Anyone who makes a crack at Ruki is fat themselves and anyone who does the same to Bluey is a paedophile too.