The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

liamcbyrne

Skate

Madden 09

Everybody's Golf: World Tour

Civilization Revolution

In a moment of madness, I created a new account.

So yeah, anyone who has got me as liamcbyrne, delete that (unless me getting rid already does that) and add me as rvdwannabe.

Saw first post and stopped reading thread to see the second one <_<

One of you fags should pick up Army of Two so I can play it online with someone. :(

If you would've picked it up for the 360, I totally would. That game is under appreciated by Halo 3, COD4, etc... pricks.

The more I read/see of Little Big Planet, the more I want to get my hands on it and see if it's really as fun as it looks.

One of you fags should pick up Army of Two so I can play it online with someone. :(

If you would've picked it up for the 360, I totally would. That game is under appreciated by Halo 3, COD4, etc... pricks.

The more I read/see of Little Big Planet, the more I want to get my hands on it and see if it's really as fun as it looks.

I know, it's a pretty good game. My only gripe is that it was a little short, didn't take but 2-3 days worth of playing to beat.

I'm busy being poor and not having a 360, though.