The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Ugh. I hate how uninformative Sony are about the PS3 updates. They never tell us there's one coming up (or am I missing something?) and when it does, they state what the main purpose of it is, and don't give an explanation about what else was fixed in the update. Maybe it's just me, but I like reading through lists of bug fixes.

The PlayStation Blog has what you're after (sometimes). Other times they've got nothing.

PS3Fanboy, while unaffiliated with Sony, usually have details on the updates.

• Admin

Update after yesterday's purchase...

PS3 Name: EwoodNo9

Games: Pro Evolution Soccer 08, Guitar Hero 3, Grand Theft Auto 4 and Metal Gear Solid 4 (with associated Metal Gear Online)

OK... I just looked through all the posts of updated games since Hamster said he'd update the front page. Are me and HttK really the only guys who have the new Madden?

I'll have it soon, just figured I wouldn't play it much now anyway since NCAA's pretty much keeping my attention.

BTW, you can add me to the front.

PSN- TypicalPhenom

Games

NCAA 09, MLB 08, Assassins Creed, Tiger Woods 07, and Rainbow Six Vegas 2.