The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

I wasn't expecting a choice this good, so yeah.

I saw people complaining that they already own one and aren't interested in the others - if that's the case, don't download them. Simple.

I trust people will be up for some Wipeout multiplayer action if so many are getting it? Benji, you've got to. That's an order!

The more I read reviews and posts on other sites, the more I'm glad of EWB.

Also, thats a great move by Sony. They needed to do something big to get their fans back, and this could be it.

I don´t know about the other sony blogs, but the german one is full of mentaly retarted people. 50'% of them don´t seem to get that the games are free to keep and not part of PS+.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

The e-mail is just conformation. You should be able to change your Password as soon as you updated the firmware and they put the PSN Online in your region again.

Dos anyone know what the japanes are getting? I sadly never got that PSN Acount because i never bought a PSN Card to get Fire Pro, yet still i am interested.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Right. When do I get my free games?

Wait, do we lose the games after the 30 day trial? I just read that somewhere. Sorry if I'm out of the loop. BUT I NEED ANSWERS.