The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

If that'll actually happen to all games, that'd be great. I hate that DLC that I didn't download is bringing down my completion percentage. I know it doesn't matter, but it bugs me that I apparently haven't beaten as much of the game because I don't want to shell out for a DLC I won't play for more than an hour.

I still want the option to delete a game's trophy collection. I hate having random single trophies for games I've barely played. I know they probably won't put it in because someone will accidentally delete them and then some retard will bitch about it, but I still want it :(

Hopefully they separate online and offline trophies too.

this. cant tolerate the sheer grinding online for games with online tacked on because everyones doing it.

Red Faction was the worst for this. So many fun trophies, but you couldn't 100% it without logging in like 10,000 hours of online.

Just a thought regarding this Welcome Back scheme, will I be able to download 2 games (say Infamous & LBP) and play them fine, and my dad, who has a PSN account of his own on my PS3, be able to download 2 (say Wipeout & Dead Nation)? And then I can then play Wipeout & Dead Nation on my PSN account to collect trophies etc.?

I'm having trouble deciding between LBP, Infamous, Dead Nation & Wipeout. <_<

Edited by TheModernWay

I'm going to assume it's restricted to once per console, rather than once per account, otherwise whats to stop people making as many accounts as they like?

Caus you have to have been a member on April 20th to be able to get the games. Not like people can just make new accounts when the store goes back up and download them.

Sony is porting PSP games to PS3 now? Is this new news? Anyway, a PSP Monster Hunter game is comming, i hope it´s not to expensive, i always wanted to see whats creating the hype.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/05/22/monster-hunter-portable-3rd-hd-footage-shows-the-psp-remaster-po/

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

I quite like that idea. The PSP hasn't really bombed, but I don't think it ever really took off outside Japan. It'll give the rest of us a chance to play some of the releases that seemed interesting. For me, I'm mostly talking about the Final Fantasy and Metal Gear games.

I'm still considering getting a PSP eventually though. Something about the idea of portable PS1 games just seems wonderful to me. Is it still possible to play ISO's of the games on PSP's, or has that been stopped? Because I wouldn't get one unless I knew for sure that I could play any PS1 game I can find online, rather than the massively limited selection the UK PSN store has.

AFAIK the PSP has custom firmware all over the web that basicly alows you to priate everything. If that was the question.

There also is a monster hunter game for iOS comming, maybe i´ll check that out first. The one screen i saw dident look nearly as interesting as the PSP game did.

On the subject of the online/offline trophy annoyance...

I need 3 more Tiger Woods 11 trophies for the platinum - two of which are easily obtainable within a few hours, but the third is the ''get 24 people online at once'' in the 12v12 Ryder Cup match. You don't even have to play it, but when everyone is playing The Masters now, and it's rare to see more than 4 people online at once at all, that one's gonna be impossible unless I ask on EA/in the lobbies of Tiger 12 and get enough who are willing. But yeah,trophies like that are a piss-take.