The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

There were rumours that it was meant to go up Tuesday but that's all they were, rumours. Sony has stuck by the the "by the end of the month" line so I guess by the end of next Tuesday at the latest.

"I want to return this game."

"That's a shame, how come?"

"This code doesn't work."

"Codes won't work, PSN Store's down."

"It's faulty, I want my money back."

"It's not faulty, it's a problem Sony's end."

"Fix it then."

"..."

I was neither a fan of online passes nor Sony before this debacle, now I despise them both.

Wellcome back Games for the Asian marked.

PS3

The Last Guy

LocoRoco Cocoreccho!

echochrome

WipEout HD

Hustler King

PSP

Yuhshanokuseninamaikida or2 PSP® the Best (What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!? 2)

Everybody's Stress Buster (Hot Shots Shorties)

PATAPON2 PSP® the Best

LittleBigPlanet Portable

LocoRoco -Midnight Carnival-

Users also get 30 days free PlayStation Plus access, Home stuff, free "select" movie rentals, and a month of "Platinya" membership for the weekly news program/cat minigame collection Weekly Toro Station.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/05/27/psn-service-coming-back-in-asia-tomorrow-welcome-back-package-d/

So nothing to special, i wonder if Europa will get some Movie rentals aswell.

Also, online gaming now officialy is back for the EU. There is a ps blog post about it.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Two weeks ago my dad bought himself Black Ops for his birthday. Now, I've finally caved in and started it, not even touch the game at all before hand. I've done the first 2 missions or so, where you jump from the back of a truck to a train that is about 100ft away. Ughhhhh.

In this time, I've killed Castro, carried & used a minigun, fired cover from a plane, brought down a chopper with a harpoon and much more. Ugh. I'm just gonna milk it for all the trophies I can and be done with it.

Two weeks ago my dad bought himself Black Ops for his birthday. Now, I've finally caved in and started it, not even touch the game at all before hand. I've done the first 2 missions or so, where you jump from the back of a truck to a train that is about 100ft away. Ughhhhh.

In this time, I've killed Castro, carried & used a minigun, fired cover from a plane, brought down a chopper with a harpoon and much more. Ugh. I'm just gonna milk it for all the trophies I can and be done with it.

Christ, just don't play the fucking game if it's such a hardship.

• Like 8

I'm weak. :shifty: And my issue was just all of that happens within the first two levels of the game, there's no pacing.

I'm weak. :shifty: And my issue was just all of that happens within the first two levels of the game, there's no pacing.

That was kind of my problem with it. Felt like it was written by someone with severe ADHD.

NGP to be named PSvita (if it´s true i wonder who named it, keen on stealing the thunder of windows vista? Why not just go psp 2?) and the E3 conference to be in videostream live on PSblog. It´s suposed to be a five houre event, but i hope some of that will just be hands on time for the press.

I hope they bring something more than the NGP whatever it´s named thing. Obviusly they want to give that the big push after PSP go crashed and burned.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

I hope they bring something more than the NGP whatever it´s named thing. Obviusly they want to give that the big push after PSP go crashed and burned.

psp crashed and burned? 70 million psp's are sold for about 31.5% of the hand held market. Thats more than 360 or ps3 and pretty damn close to wii.

Thats not a crash and burn.

Yeah that.. needed better support.

I can see wanting to rid psp of discs to free up shipping (a huge cost) packaging (even bigger cost) and cut load times to nothing. On a whole the psp go should have done well.

But there was 1/2 the games (if that) for the system and often psp go games came out way later than the release for the psp.

A failure to utilize their own product there, which could have been fantastic.

Youll have to forgive the confusion, since I mostly can only understand 1/2 of what matzat is saying and skim the rest.