The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

I use Gamefly..Mafia II was the first game I rented and it would get to the opening menu and go to load and then freeze every time..So I didn't get to play it sense then though I have played and beaten

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Batman Arkahm Asylum

Tiger Woods PGA: The Masters

Currently working on Metal Gear Solid Guns of the Patriots and Tom Clancy's HAWX 2

The best thing about it was the trophies. I can't stay that mad at a game with trophy titles like 'GAME OVER MAN' 'Just another bug hunt.' 'If it bleeds...' '...we can kill it' 'Get to the chopper!' and so on.

I almost bought it just because of those but then I remembered Lego: Harry Potter has a trophy called "Solid Snape" and figured it was unbeatable.

Eugh, I've only redeemed one of the 2 games so far (Wipeout), but now I can't seem to get any of the other games, they've just gone off the list. :S

Eugh, I've only redeemed one of the 2 games so far (Wipeout), but now I can't seem to get any of the other games, they've just gone off the list. :S

You have to go into your list of services. It´s a bit hidden (if you have a PS+ or DCU subsciption you would have to go there to be able to cancel it, so you might have been there before), in there is a wellcome back "subscription", wen you klick on it you will be taken to the list of games.

Some input on the trophy archivments babble.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

You have to go into your list of services. It´s a bit hidden (if you have a PS+ or DCU subsciption you would have to go there to be able to cancel it, so you might have been there before), in there is a wellcome back "subscription", wen you klick on it you will be taken to the list of games.

Some input on the trophy archivments babble.

Danke

Just got done helping Ellis with the 10 timed challenges on Burnout. I'm sure he was fucking about with me for like the first half an hour, only speaking in a Scottish accent. I had to check a couple of times to make sure I wasn't playing with Kaney...

Also, the game sucks at recognising my barrel rolls through the grey hoop. Ellis did it first attempt, it took me about 12 ...and when I landed it, the game didn't give it to me. It took 2 more successful lands in attempt two for it to give me the challenge. :/

We must play Dead Nation, and soon.

PSN Store won't accept my card details any more. I had to re-enter them for the PSP I just got and the card details are not 'invalid' despite being the card that's always worked before. Anyone else have this problem?

Where's "services" located? Is this within the Store or account management or something? My bro-in law is still having problems finding it.

It´s not in the store, i don´t know were exactly but account managment sounds like a good.

Hooray! Thanks to a friend of mine, I've managed to get all of the games available for free on the PSN. Played a little Infamous so far, already had Wipeout HD which wasn't that great. Not bad, but not great. Already beat LBP but it'll be fun to play with my girlfriend and maybe pick up some trophies I missed the first time around. And Dead Nation looks pretty good too. Also got Rachet and Clank, which I've heard... okay things about. :P

Yay Pro Cycling Manager on the PS3.

Boo that it's not actually going to be Pro Cycling Manager, just a Tour de France game where you control one cyclist.

Oh well, probably be an interesting diversion IF it's a proper cycling game and not one of those ones from back in the day which was just a car racing game but on bikes.