The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

I 100%'d it in three/four gameplay sessions but they were marathons to be sure. If you weren't going for 100% and just wanted to experience the story, you'd probably have no problem getting back a decent amount for it to go towards RDR2. I was able to get it done and back in my 10 days for a full money return through EB Games and my Onyx membership.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

Forgot I had a $50 gift card on Amazon from a health survey I did a little while ago. Ordered Spiderman.

$50.00 Amazon card for a health survey? What? I got 25$ once. 

On 13/11/2018 at 12:13, apsham said:

If you haven't picked it up yet, you can probably hold off for a version with all the DLC eventually.

That's the plan!

8 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Yeah I’m in the same boat. I’m really itching to play it, but games like that make more sense to wait until the GOY version.

At least for me who tends to play more sports games than anything.

I'm in the same boat. The story games that I play, I tend to love, but I can wait on most of them. Between MLB The Show, WWE 2K and NHL, I'm basically good all year. I'm just about halfway through Doom now, finally, because I tend not to buy too many non-sports titles. I don't play online, so most games only offer 10-40 hours of entertainment before I'm done with them.

That said, I will probably pick something up during the Black Friday deals, depending on what's on sale.

Some decent Black Friday sales up on the EU store a week early;

SpiderMan, Fifa 19 and the new Assassins Creed are £35 each, WWE 2K19 £30, Shadow of the Tomb Raider £28, Detroit: Become Human and God of War are £25. Vampyr £20, and for the few who haven't played it, GTA V is £15.

Just noticed The Crew 2 can be had for £16 too. Might buy some PSN cards today. It would only increase my backlog of games though as I'm quite busy with Red Dead at the moment, and I had planned on moving to State of Decay 2 afterwards. 🤔