The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Games like GTA V coming out on PS5 just don't excite me.

I had this discussion earlier; show me some new stuff, be it sequels or a new IP altogether. I don't really want to see FIFA or whatever else that will be available on PS4 given an extra coat of paint for PS5.

I do think they should only charge once for TLoU2 though if it is coming out for PS5 as soon as it's released.

The Spider-Man reveal made up for GTAV bullshit. Rockstar are honestly losing a lot of good will the way GTA developed. Milking it dry across 7 years and 3 generations of hardware.

Miles Morales though 😍

Just now, Bobfoc said:

I feel as though I'm missing out a little bit here. My internet speed isn't great, so I'm not able to stream in HD. Any nice new graphics are going to be difficult to make out.

They said the live stream would be capped at 1080. The trailers will be in 4K later on.

Ok, wasn't expecting a car deathmatch game from the opening of this trailer, had a ripoff Fortnite 'esports game that will have its servers turned off within 6 months' vibe.

Just now, Bobfoc said:

This looks like a cross between Pokémon and Bojack Horseman.

I was thinking Life is Strange by way of Deviantart.

Just now, Bobfoc said:

I've just had a thought. We haven't seen any shooting yet. That must be unprecedented at this stage of a major publisher's show.

Returnal had shooting but yeah, there hasn't been a lot of it. No straight-up depictions of war.

• Like 1