The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Just now, Your Mom said:

Anyone ever play Thief? Is it super difficult? It seems like it's something I would like and I suppose I should just try it since it's only $1.99 :P 

It's really a shadow of the game series that it used to be. It's pretty much on rails from what the older games in the series were, and the difficulty comes in the form of how janky the controls and systems in the game are. Even for $1.99 I think you could skip it.

• Thanks 1

That seems a little odd to have as the first thing pop up on this OMG BRAND SPANKING NEW NEXT GEN SYSTEM, yet another version of a game that came out during the PS3/360 era. Granted it is one of the biggest franchises around, the online probably does mega bux and RS probably slipped them some money for the position but eh...

If the Miles Morales game is a full game, that's a cool announcement. One of these days I'm gonna actually play the PS4 Spider-Man game.

• Like 1

It's interesting that they're able to do something like that, take the engine they established in the first Spider-Man game and do a sequel that's not quite a sequel? Like, with all the stories in comics with different people taking a heroes title or alternate universes or whatever, I don't know if that's been done before. I know they've had multi Spideys in other games, like that one that had like a neo noir Spidey, a future one etc.

Also, new R&C! I feel like that kinda disappeared during the PS4, I mean they had that one out around the time of the movie, can't remember if that was a reboot or a remake?

EDIT: My body is ready for the gamer tears from female Ratchet.

• Like 1