The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

There are plenty of sales on the eShop, but the first-party games never tend to get large discounts. The console itself has held its price well over the three years since its launch. Chances are that you'll only save small amounts of money when certain online retailers offer small percentages off through voucher codes.

• Thanks 1

A listing for the Mass Effect trilogy for Switch has appeared on a Portuguese retail website and has since been removed, along with references to the Xbox One and PS4 versions. It's previously been speculated that it won't come to Switch, so I hope that this leak is legitimate.

8 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

There will be another Partner Showcase tomorrow. In other news, Donkey Kong Country 2 will be coming to the Switch Online SNES library next week.

Don't forget S.C.A.T (tee-hee)

Also, I didn't realise until recently that DKC2 is subtitled Duddy's Kong Quest and not Diddy Kong's Quest. I feel like this is one of those Mandela effect things.

1 hour ago, GoGo Yubari said:

Boy, Hades is fun. Turns out that I, a person who likes roguelikes and Greek mythology, am pretty into the Greek mythology roguelike.

I co-sign on all of this.

I'm also tempted by the 3D Mario collection, but feel that is primarily because of it being time sensitive. I know that is pretty much what they were aiming for....yet still tempted.