The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

11 hours ago, Colly said:

Not to just rub it in, but is it any good/worth it's £1.09 asking price?

It is definitely worth a look at either price I would say. Got in the 80s for average reviews, has quirky humour and decent gameplay.

On 20/12/2020 at 16:21, YuKing CornEllis said:

Is this the one where he fights spiders or goes skiing?

I've not actually got very far, but I think so. He plays computer games that you play as him, so there is definitely a skiing one.

• 2 weeks later...

I got the Switch! Plus Animal Crossing, Mario Kart, and Untitled Goose Game. Only played AC so far (love it), but my wife and I may start UGG tonight.

So how do I let y’all onto my island play online with you and stuff? I have the online membership. Isn’t there a friend code or something? Nothing in the setup or games have mentioned mine.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

PC Game Supply has US gift cards equal to the exchange rate, and it occasionally has special offers. I think it's possible to get them on Amazon as well. There are also grey market key sellers, but those can be very risky.

Cheers for the suggestions. Want to pick up Crosscode whilst it is on sale in America.

On 18/01/2021 at 17:40, Your Mom said:

Why is it so impossible to find a Switch? This is ridiculous

Current pandemic climate I would think. I know when it first starter, family members that didn't even play video games were trying to get them as something to cure their boredom.

For the record, I bought a Switch shortly into the new year. The Animal Crossing bundle was available online several places. I was after the Mario Kart bundle though, which was tough. I ended up using a third party seller on Amazon (I wanted a Switch bad enough to momentarily break my Amazon boycott.)

Third party sellers on Amazon may be your best bet. eBay had some too. Possibly just as good, but I felt better about the one on Amazon, based on customer reviews.

• Like 1