The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

1 minute ago, Your Mom said:

There are going to be a lot of me thinking it's a new game but it's just a new smash character huh?

This should be the only one today, I think. Who knows.

Crossplay would be good for Fall Guys considering how many people have it from PS Plus, plus the PC user base. That and I think it's coming to Xbox at some point? Are people still playing it? I'm not sure if it's one of those games that gets very popular for 15 minutes and then falls away.

Is that how Mario Golf games usually are? Seems a little...bland? Like, I know it's golf but you'd imagine a Mario Golf game would have Piranha plants as course hazards, stuff like that. Not just a bog standard golf game but with Mario characters slapped on.

Ooh, didn't realise Stubbs the Zombie was coming out on other platforms as well. I saw they were doing a re-release on Xbox and assumed it would be on PC as well.

Neon White looks odd, like some sort of mix of Mirror's Edge and Slay the Spire?

17 minutes ago, Meacon Keaton said:

This is painfully underwhelming for those of us that don’t care about Smash Bros.

Don't worry, it's also painfully underwhelming/maddening for the bulk of Smash Bros. fandom too!

• Thanks 1

Aside from the fan service aspect of having warp pipes in Animal Crossing amongst all the costumes etc, that's actually really useful for quickly getting across the island.

• Like 1

Just now, Maxx said:

That is a horrific name though

I hope they keep it in a 'so bad it's good' way, even if it would be death for their sales.

Is it a spin off of Octopath or is it just the same aesthetics?