General Television Thread

Hellfire

If that's the case, I hope they spend 95% of the next episode on screen and when he's not on screen, everybody asks "Where's Poochie?"

Plus, since he would have access to a time machine, Stewie could use it to bring Brian back too I guess... <_<

Still Family Guy:

There's apparently discussion going around that MacFarlane wants to be done with Family Guy - because he's been straight up quoted as thinking so, that the show has gone past the "sell by" date and such. Because of this, some are assuming this is self-sabotage.

Family Guy

I sort of guess it might have something to do with MacFarlane when it came up in conversation. Brian was always the voice of Seth MacFarlane so his removal seemed pretty symbolic to Seth washing his hands of the show. Plus, he has a lot of other projects on the go that I am destined to hate.

I still watch Family Guy pretty regularly and it does still make me laugh occasionally, but it has gone long past being "good." My favorite parts for years have been the Stewie/Brian adventures, especially a B-stories. Also, I think they've done a pretty good job as making Brian an pretentious douche that really has no convictions other than he has to be going away from the mainstream.

There are little things thatadd up to each character being tremendous in any given episode that I find it hard to give any one actor props for their work. It's crazy how well the ensemble works in only a handful of episodes.

Oh god Orange is the New Black, episode 11. I'm paused at the 11 minutes to go mark and I don't know when I'll unpause it.

FUCK YOU JASON BIGGS YOU'RE THE WORST, YOU'RE THE WORST

EDIT:

Okay no Piper's the worst.

EDIT II:

Okay no they are both the worst.