General Television Thread

Hellfire

Wow, I had no clue that you've never seen either series. Watch A:tLA first, once you get past the first half of the first season it's excellent.

• Like 1

They're both great shows. I'm hoping they have more for Zaheer's character arc than 'random superpowerful dude who picked up airbending really quickly.' They'll probably add some tragic past that explains why he wants to take down the Avatar and White Lotus. Give him a bit more to do on voicework than wax philosophic about some book that taught him how to master airbending before he even knew he was one as well.

What kind of stuff do you like, and are you aware of how to use VPNs so that you can view the various differing Netflix libraries?

Open to expanding my view a little, and I have no idea what a VPN is, let alone how to use it.

Guys, I just got Netflix, where should I start?

Terriers.

Will do!

Arrested Development.

Have been meaning to give this a look for a while, so will check it out.

Have you seen Breaking Bad?

Finished it, loved it.

Friday Night Lights.

Will also look it up!

The way I took it is that all it means is that the timeline will jump around a bit from story arc to story arc. Unless he literally means we're going to be jumping decades scene-to-scene which I doubt and would be cluster-fucky.This means we could see Saul stories that occur during the Breaking Bad time period, before it, and hopefully him managing a Cinnabon in Omaha. Doesn't sound bad really.

• Like 1