General Television Thread

Hellfire

all the americans on twitter are talking about their nextflix version of 'The Circle' (The reality show), which we don't get, so I went onto All4 to watch our version (season one) just out of morbid curiosity, and I fuckin hate how addictive it is. I'm about nine episodes in and I'm raging at the screen.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, K said:

all the americans on twitter are talking about their nextflix version of 'The Circle' (The reality show), which we don't get, so I went onto All4 to watch our version (season one) just out of morbid curiosity, and I fuckin hate how addictive it is. I'm about nine episodes in and I'm raging at the screen.

I love The Circle. It's so addicting and really shouldn't be.

Who are you rooting for so far?

1 hour ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

I love The Circle. It's so addicting and really shouldn't be.

Who are you rooting for so far?

I think Dan and Kate are the only ones I actually like at all. I liked Sian for a while but she's doing my nut in at the moment

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, K said:

I think Dan and Kate are the only ones I actually like at all. I liked Sian for a while but she's doing my nut in at the moment

Yeah, those were my faves too. I hated Freddie at first but I couldn't help but love him eventually.

18 hours ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

Yeah, those were my faves too. I hated Freddie at first but I couldn't help but love him eventually.

i'm down to the final now. Dan is my guy. Really hoping he takes the win.

Looking forward to season two straight after.

• Like 1

Anyone else seen the premiere of Avenue 5? It looks like it's going to be a ton of fun! The first episode was good, if a little uneven. I think once everybody gets in the groove of their characters it'll be another must-watch every week. With the team on it, it already is for me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Benjamin said:

Anyone else seen the premiere of Avenue 5? It looks like it's going to be a ton of fun! The first episode was good, if a little uneven. I think once everybody gets in the groove of their characters it'll be another must-watch every week. With the team on it, it already is for me.

Yeah, it was a promising start. They had to establish a LOT, so I feel like subsequent episodes will be even better. Zach Woods continues to amaze me and I love that he gets to do Armando’s dialogue now.

Couldn't find a specific Disney+ thing knocking about.  Apparently the UK one will be £5.99 per month or £59.99 per year (equivalent to £4.99 per month). It also launches a week earlier than advertised, on 24th March. 

Gotta be honest, that's very afforadble and I'm tempted for The Mandalorian and ALL THE SIMPSONS. I'm sure it'll come in handy for when my nephew is round too, with all of the classic movies etc.