General Television Thread

Hellfire

Yeah, isn't it with Sony or whoever the production company was? That's why they were able to get the last season on Yahoo!'s streaming service?

Whatever happened to that?

5 hours ago, Mx. Canadian Destroyer said:

That seems weird since most NBC stuff is being pulled as they're launching their own streaming service at some point. 

Yeah I know, which kinda' sucks because the Good Place is on Netflix, but it's still fresh so a rewatch of the entire series doesn't seem to be the right thing to do just yet, y'know?

• Like 1

Watched season one of Succession. A good, easy watch.

Watched the first episode of The Plot Against America. A good, less-easy watch that I'm guessing is going to get harder over time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

Upright Citizens Brigade laid off all of their staff with no severance or so much as a public statement about it. Wow.

Judging from how they handled their last wave of layoffs this... is unfortunately not that shocking.

4 hours ago, K said:

I think community is free on Amazon prime in the UK at least. 

Last I knew it was all on All 4, Channel 4's on-demand service. I got midway through the last season before giving up because the show itself was even making jokes of how dull it had become with half the main cast gone.

2 minutes ago, Benji said:

Jon Hamm on Curb as mini-Larry is one of my favourite things ever. He is an international treasure and everything he touches is gold to me.

Yeah I never would have guessed Jon Hamm would make a perfect Larry impersonator but he was so good. 

I was like "oh, I think I might have to watch this, it reminds me of The Favourite" and then "From the writer of The Favourite" popped up on the screen. Yes, please, absolutely.

• Like 1