General Television Thread

Hellfire

On 07/02/2020 at 10:25, K said:

just noticed Scrapheap Challenge, (Junkyard Wars to you yanks) is on the 4oD streaming service. love this show.

Lmao a bunch of wrestlers have showed up and they're shit and aggressive. I'm pretty sure they're going through to the next round though 

They've been building for seven hours and so far they've cut a small hole in the side of a van and tied some string to a piece of metal

22 hours ago, K said:

Lmao a bunch of wrestlers have showed up and they're shit and aggressive. I'm pretty sure they're going through to the next round though 

They've been building for seven hours and so far they've cut a small hole in the side of a van and tied some string to a piece of metal

does anyone know Majik? Former NWA UK Junior Heavyweight Champion or something? He's getting on my fuckin tits

Just started Locke & Key, think I"m 2 episodes in and liking it so far.

Also finished Don't Fuck With Cats, the 3 episode docuseries about Canadian killer Luka Magnotta.  It's really good

• Like 1

If anyone's looking for something of a different speed and has Netflix, Cheer is an incredible docuseries about cheerleading from the first 3 episodes I've watched so far. There's a bit of eye-rolling Americana, but these athletes are really incredible to watch and listen to since it's basically a sport that very few actually consider a sport. It can be pretty emotional, and these are just junior college kids who are absolutely top level athletes. What they can do is kind of insane.

On 22/02/2020 at 12:19, Benjamin said:

If anyone's looking for something of a different speed and has Netflix, Cheer is an incredible docuseries about cheerleading from the first 3 episodes I've watched so far. There's a bit of eye-rolling Americana, but these athletes are really incredible to watch and listen to since it's basically a sport that very few actually consider a sport. It can be pretty emotional, and these are just junior college kids who are absolutely top level athletes. What they can do is kind of insane.

Jerry's da bomb.

Anybody watched Love Is Blind? Was kinda great.

• Like 1