UFC News and Discussion Thread

Am I the only one that can't stand the Diaz's?

It is things like this that always makes aspects like the Bisping hate somewhat funny to me. Enough US fans seem to love the Diaz brothers, even though in everything I have ever seen them involved in, they just come across as complete dicks. Like, uber dicks.

But the thing is, the Diaz bros are in fact pretty good. Made evident by Nick's recent destruction of BJ Penn and Nate's recent decimation of Cowboy Cerrone. Although, again, it seemed to me that BJ Penn decided not to train for his fight against Nick. :shifty:

Guest mr. potato head

But the thing is, the Diaz bros are in fact pretty good. Made evident by Nick's recent destruction of BJ Penn and Nate's recent decimation of Cowboy Cerrone. Although, again, it seemed to me that BJ Penn decided not to train for his fight against Nick. :shifty:

What difference does that make? Whether I do or don't like somebody is in no way based on how quickly they could kick my ass.

• Like 1

Nate's a nice guy. He just looks like he's got issues.

Nick is a tool because he wants big money but isn't willing to put in the work for it (not work in the gym, but media-wise). He's a complete idiot, bitched the whole time while he was in Strikeforce about how he wasn't getting paid enough, was brought into the UFC for an immediate title shot and then fucked it up by not attending the press conferences. How stupid can you be?

Only reason he's getting one now is that GSP got injured and he beat up a past-his-prime BJ Penn.

And sorry, Rich, but don't see how you think Bisping's a top 5 Middleweight. I'd put Silva, Sonnen, Munoz, Marquadt, Jacare and Vitor all above him. I'd say he's on par with Rockhold, Kennedy, Stann and Maia.

In fact, put Stann and Bisping in a fight. That's something I'd love to see.