World Cup 2010 Thread

lol at Germany sticking the tallest and shortest players next to each other on the line.

All 4 refs are from Uruguay, The fuck?

I am not rooting for anyone, i am in a smal down, there are four cars horning wen we win... no party no michael. I am only with Werder Bremen no matter what, i could care less about germany if no one is celebrating... actualy my asian flatmate sems to be the bigest german fan in the flat, she´s screaming like a mad person. ^^

I am not rooting for anyone, i am in a smal down, there are four cars horning wen we win... no party no michael. I am only with Werder Bremen no matter what, i could care less about Germany if no one is celebrating... actualy my asian flatmate sems to be the bigest german fan in the flat, she´s screaming like a mad person. ^^

Both great teams.

KLOSE!

GERMANNNNNNNNNNNNY!

SUCK IT BRITS!

20 minutes gone, and Rooney's already started twatting balls into the stands from 30 yards "out of desperation". Nice. But like Matz said... now we have to play football. This should be interesting, if ultimately humiliating. ¬_¬

Edit: Hah. I knew Germans had a lot of foreign players who once went on holiday in Germany so play for the national team. Never knew they had a Uruguayan defensive midfielder. :shifty:

Edited by Farmer Reil