House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

32 minutes ago, Tobias Brady said:

So Daario=Euron=Benjen=Syrio=Jaqen?

This actually raises a pretty ridiculous question.  What characters have left the story alive so far?  Daario Naharis, Sallador Saan, Jaqen H'Gar and Hot Pie?  Is that it?  Daario, and Jaqen I can see showing up in the last season, Hot Pie might have a cameo again.  Sallador is the only one I don't expect to see at all.

Edit: Anguy the Archer, he was the only other named member of the Brotherhood and he didn't show back up with Thoros and Beric, so he could actually be dead.

4 minutes ago, Mick said:

Uh, here: 

https://gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Living_individuals

Oh hey, Shagga's still alive :shifty: . 

From that list the only ones I would really be willing to add is Robin Arryn.  Most of the rest were never important enough in the show.

Shagga - Appeared in like 2 episodes
Yohn Royce - Appeared in a couple, kind of with Jon's Army
Quithe - Appeared twice
Ilyn Payne - Wrote out when the actor died
GreatJon Umber - Wrote out when the actor quit
Aeron Greyjoy - Appeared once
Illyrio Mopatis - Appeared twice and written out even when they went to his house
Pyromancer Hallyne - Appeared for the Battle of the Blackwater only

4 minutes ago, Azazel said:

From that list the only ones I would really be willing to add is Robin Arryn.  Most of the rest were never important enough in the show.

Quithe - Appeared twice
Illyrio Mopatis - Appeared twice and written out even when they went to his house

Well, Jon Umber's dead (hence the Smalljon in Season 6), and Aeron Greyjoy has a much larger role in the books. Course, they wrote out Vic, so...yeah. 

3 minutes ago, Mick said:

Well, Jon Umber's dead (hence the Smalljon in Season 6), and Aeron Greyjoy has a much larger role in the books. Course, they wrote out Vic, so...yeah. 

A lot of my favorite characters got cut from the show, chiefly Vicatarion and Aeron Greyjoy.  Darkstar, Wyman Manderly and Strong Belwas are other major ones missing.  Manderly and Aeron had token appearances but they don't count since they are just background characters that get named once and that's it.  Wyman Manderly is especially depressing because two his role in the story is so ridiculous.  I completely understand why they had Arya do the Frey Pie thing instead, but I love the fact that Manderly got Roose Bolton and the Frey's to eat their own kin because he gladly ate the pie himself first to trick them, and then made the bard sing about it without them realizing.  Dude went straight cannibal to make him enemies eat their own family members.

1 hour ago, Azazel said:

Quithe - Appeared twice

I know he left because he was quite unwell, but I don't think Wilko Johnson (who played Ilyn Payne), died. 

My dudes, I think we're forgetting an important thing

The Mountain, a Clegane, was in a Superbowl commercial...

Clegane...Superbowl...

Clegane...Bowl...

Cleganebowl! 🎺🎺🎺

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lint said:

My dudes, I think we're forgetting an important thing

The Mountain, a Clegane, was in a Superbowl commercial...

Clegane...Superbowl...

Clegane...Bowl...

Cleganebowl! 🎺🎺🎺

GET FOOKIN' HYPE FOR IT'S 100% CONFIRMED 🎺🎺🎺

• Like 1