The Budweiser FA Cup

Astonished that Ake starts...

Not because I think he shouldn't be getting starts in the first team. More that Benitez has had several better opportunities to play him (e.g. Brentford, games we were winning by a wide margin...) but has never bothered, short of a 30-odd second cameo against Norwich, so it's a fair leap.

Edit: Tsk, Moses only had to stick a foot out and we'd be ahead...

If this were to go to a replay it would be played next Monday and as such chelsea would play Wednesday Saturday Monday Thursday Sunday. Crazy.

Would seem about par for course, considering our season so far.

Luckily for Boro a poor defence is little concern when our attack is this shocking!

75th minute is optimistic. I could see Ba getting an 88th minute run-out.

HT 0-0. Lalalalala.

Occasionally Oscar/Moses/Torres have shown flickerings of intent, but only ever one of them at a time and the final ball they attempt to provide has always been shit...or non-existent. Can't recall any real shots on goal per se.

"When Rafa gets the sack! When Rafa gets the sack! We're gonna have a party, we're gonna have a party, were gonna have a partyyyyyyyy... When Rafa gets the sack!"

Oh. I thought it deflected off a defender's head.

(My stream is too shit/foreign to discern the PA anyway)

Hazard on, and it's not even the 60th minute...my God. Someone must be injured. :crying:

Edit: Oh wait, it was Yossi who came off. Nevermind.