The Emirates FA Cup 2019/20

Lineker

12 hours ago, Tigerstyle said:

Awww the fact Arsenal are happy with Europa league should still make Spurs happy.

They won the FA Cup... I'm sorry but that is a ridiculously bad take. 

• Like 6

I don’t get that sort of mentality because if it came down to cup final day and your team was in it, you want to win it, no matter what the competition is. And if/when you do win it, it’s a fantastic moment as a fan.

Yes, obviously I’d prefer Arsenal to be the in the Champion’s League but if we’re in the Europa. I want us to get to the final and I want us to win.

The same applies to us with the Europa this season.

Is it as important now that we've got top 4? No, and I won't blame Ole if he doesn't go all out to win it from this point, but it's a trophy so you want to win. Aside from the meaningless 2nd leg against LASK, I think he will go strong from that point onwards. No trophies for finishing in 3rd place, but a bit of history for picking up a European title, no matter what happens in the future.

• Admin

I'd have loved us to win the FA Cup. In any year. Next season ends in a 1 though so we have a better chance <_< 

Obviously now that we're in the Europa, I'd love to win it, in a perfect world. But in our imperfect world, Spurs don't win things, we bottle things. And I fear for the knock-on effect it will have on our domestic campaign. But we'll have to wait and see!

• Like 1