The Emirates FA Cup 2019/20

Lineker

7 minutes ago, Kaney said:

Someone said the ball was on the line but I dunno if that matters cos yeah he was massively over the line.

It's obviously very close but the angle isn't great. Definitely needed a second look from a better angle. If only we had some sort of technology they could use to be sure. That said, despite being unlucky with the sending off Arsenal have edged the game and deserving winners. 

Amazing game, I can finally unclench. Really think the ref fucked Chelsea over and we were lucky but so very happy we won.

12 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Arsenal win.

giphy.webp

Fuck your St Totteringhams day :shifty:

Just now, Lineker said:

Terrific news.

"That Arsenal win means Spurs must now play three extra games just to get into the Europa League group stage. They begin in the second qualifying round on Sept 17, then if successful the third round on Sept 24, followed by a play-off on Oct 1. All one leg and behind closed doors.

That also means that if Jose Mourinho wants to continue his run of winning the Europa League every time one of his teams has featured in the competition, his Spurs side will have to play 18 matches in the tournament to do so next season."

3 minutes ago, Baddar said:

People on Twitter are saying "two more" qualifying rounds than just the one, so 3 one off matches to make the group stage. This correct?

Oh apparently so - I thought the Play-Off round (to be played 1st of October) was part of another path, but it's not.