ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Got quite a few probably gigs coming up:

* Burning Crows

* Firewind/Leaves' Eyes

* Evile/Wolf

* Rival Sons

* Devin Townsend Project/Fear Factory/Sylosis

* Sabaton/Eluvietie

Just ordered tickets to see Billy Talent in Leeds in November. Very excited I'm seeing them again, they were amazing at Download 2009.

Waiting to see if a friend is definitely tagging along before I get Devin Townsend tickets.

Also tempted to see Fozzy in December, but I'm a bit put off by how flat they come across in any live video I find on Youtube. Anyone seen them?

Just ordered tickets to see Billy Talent in Leeds in November. Very excited I'm seeing them again, they were amazing at Download 2009.

Waiting to see if a friend is definitely tagging along before I get Devin Townsend tickets.

Also tempted to see Fozzy in December, but I'm a bit put off by how flat they come across in any live video I find on Youtube. Anyone seen them?

Foozy were good when I saw them in Sheffield. Nothing earth-shattering, but they're good at what they do. They do tend to pick bloody awful support bands though.

Ordered tickets for the Black Keys to see them in Manchester in December, also getting tickets to see The Killers here in Liverpool in November :)

Saw The Ataris last night. Kris Roe has still got it, and he's still one of the nicest guys in music. He was out watching the local bands while selling merch. It's a shame they're back to playing bars, quality band, they deserve better. Good show overall, found a great new band in Red City Radio. If you're a Menzingers fan, you'll probably like them.

RiotFest South next weekend, with Gaslight, Rise Against, Andrew WK, Descendents, NOFX and Less Than Jake. Then Dead Sara in October, possibly Say Anything and Murder By Death, and Against Me and Fake Problems in November.

It's helping me deal with Green Day not playing Texas on their next tour :(

Got a few nice ones coming up in October;

- Between the Buried & Me/Periphery

- Trivium w/As I lay Dying & Caliban

- August Burns Red w/Whitechapel & The Devil Wears Prada

Hopefully going to a few Warehouse Project nights here in Manchester too, namely the ones headlined by;

-Sub Focus Live/Nero DJ set

- Skrillex

There's a bunch of other stuff I want to go to also, but money is an issue.

Saw Garbage last night. Fairly decent show, and I actually appreciated their musical talent a lot more than when I've heard their songs on the radio or off of a couple of CDs I've borrowed from friends. Only disappointment was that they didn't play "When I Grow Up", but on the other hand, Shirley Manson sort of voiced the idea that she was older than practically anybody in the audience, so...

Really enjoyed seeing Ben Folds Five and Jack White over at Virgin FreeFest. Jack White was beyond amazing. Hopefully, they upload the concert up to Daily Motion soon.

Jack White was good. Too bad that was the same time as Above and Beyond. ZZ Top was a fun set. Trampled by Turtles and Alabama Shakes were solid like always.

Ben Folds Five sucked though. Got bored, took a nap. Woke up for AL Shakes.

Well to add to The Black Keys in December I've got tickets to see The Doors Alive on November 30th and then the day after to see Band of Skulls.

Also got tickets to see Alt-J in May next year. Tempted to get tickets to see Cast as well in December.

Be prepared to hate everyone else that goes to see Alt J. I saw them at Reading and the crowd was full of wannabe hipster dickheads who were make half a triangle with their hand, in hope someone else would complete their triangle. I couldn't bare it so I left after a couple of songs, hopefully you have a much better time. They did sound good though, I think.