General Movie Thread

Jimmy

Yeah, they were fun, but other than that I really did not enjoy the show at all. And even then, I think they got into a rut with their particular bits pretty early on, so it just became slotting in X joke type at Y point in the show.

Yeah i can sorta see how you got to that conclusion. The show came too much about JDs far out fantasies somewhat but it was much fun for what it was. Pretty emotional too in places.

Sidenote here..Munich is on tonight. Is it worth a watch?

I really liked at least the first three seasons of Scrubs. Probably season four too. Season five was fucking awful and I seem to recall liking season six but then heavily disliking season seven. Haven't watched past that.

• Like 1

Is Braff's character getting drawn on whilst sleeping going to be a running theme in his movies?

Write what you know, and all that other bullshit writer advice.

Just got back from seeing Evil Dead! Ton of fun. Only thing I'd change is slicing about 5-10 minutes off the first part of the film and the final scene.

Right there with you.

Went to a q&a/screening of Jay and Silent Bob's Super Groovy Cartoon Movie. You will love it if you are a fan of the View Askewniverse movies. The q&a was hilarious, Kevin Smith can talk about anything and be entertaining.