Olympic & Paralympic Games London 2012

Starvinho

Mary King just jumped clear in the Equestrian.

Puts her in first place with one person to ride I think.

Scrap that, there are a couple more.

However, Team GB are in silver at the moment, from what I can gather.

Scratch that, just like everything else this Olympics we are totally bottling it.

You've just gone out of the men's double sculls in the semi finals too, despite being Olympic champions. Argentina won the first semi final to everyone's surprise.

Alright Brits, what would you rather have?

Britain doing horribly in the Olympics and gaining their lowest haul for years.

OR

David Cameron posing with each gold medal winner/s and claiming that it's proof of the Big Society government plan working.

Oh God, Lineker is gonna murder someoneshifty.gif

Alright Brits, what would you rather have?

Britain doing horribly in the Olympics and gaining their lowest haul for years.

OR

David Cameron posing with each gold medal winner/s and claiming that it's proof of the Big Society government plan working.

go away.

• Like 9

Outside of the Equestrian, it looks a bit barren on potential medals for us today. Anything I'm missing?

womens gymnastics, maybe.

Reading about that earlier, seemed to be suggesting we are unlikely to challenge, but might be worth a look.

Anyone know when the individual gymnastics events are? Tweddle and Smith for them could be a good shout.

Outside of the Equestrian, it looks a bit barren on potential medals for us today. Anything I'm missing?

David Florence in the Canoe Slalom, although he's got to reach the final first, he put in a great second run yesterday and is a realistic medal hope.

There's a canoeing semi and then final today, we have a guy in the semis. Couple of girls in the synchronised diving final. Women in the team gymnastics final. There's loads of sailing, I imagine we're in there somewhere. Then there's some swimming tonight, we'll probably have someone in something.

I've no idea if we have a chance in any of those.

David Florence in the Canoe Slalom, although he's got to reach the final first, he put in a great second run yesterday and is a realistic medal hope.

Finals today as well? Cool.

Yeah, the women's gymnastics are in with a shot of a medal.

Fair enough, will be watching either way.

Last thing I'll say on it was that I was posting because my event was yet to start. Got to pass the time somehow!

It's ok, I can't stay angry at someone so small and hairy!