Olympic & Paralympic Games London 2012

Starvinho

Not to steal Linekers thunder in the 'copy and pasting from the BBC' stakes, but has anyone tried this yet: Your Olympic athlete body match

Did it at work and apparently I'm a Turkish womens basketball player. More interestingly though the heaviest competitor is a 35 stone Judo fella from Guam, I really hope I haven't missed him because he looks badass.

Edited by Colly

Not to steal Linekers thunder in the 'copy and pasting from the BBC' stakes, but has anyone tried this yet: Your Olympic athlete body match

Did it at work and apparently I'm a Turkish womens basketball player. More interestingly though the heaviest competitor is a 35 stone Judo fella from Guam, I really hope I haven't missed him because he looks badass.

Apparently, I'm Satoshi Shimizu, 26 year old Japanese Bantamweight boxer.

I'm a Singaporean table tennis player called Zi Yang.

Looking forward to tomorrow nights swimming final in the mens 200m breaststroke, both the Brits look like they could get a medal.

Oh, and a quick search tells me that the big lad from Guam is fighting on Friday. His picture, for those who haven't seen him is here -

1279175.png

That picture does not do the pinnacle of Olympia justice!

Beijing-Judo_791390i.jpg

I really enjoyed today's team gymnastics for the women, Britain came 6th sadly but USA were immense. I love watching the athletic prowess these girls have.

Then the swimming, great to see Jamieson and Willis qualify 1st and 3rd for the 200m butterfly final, would be excellent to see medal wins there tomorrow. I was willing Phelps on but for him to lose to Le Clos essentially just with the timing of hitting the wall is insane. You could see how much it meant to Chad Le Clos though, great effort. As was the case for the Phelps/Lochte driven relay victory.

Oh and I'm the same guy as cymru, the Japanese boxer Shimizu.