Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

I hope you PS3 guys are still playing online in December because I won't be able to get it until I get back from uni. That said, I'm sure my housemates will get it and they both have 360s so I'll probably just end up playing it on there and add some of the Xbox people on their profiles.

I hope you PS3 guys are still playing online in December because I won't be able to get it until I get back from uni. That said, I'm sure my housemates will get it and they both have 360s so I'll probably just end up playing it on there and add some of the Xbox people on their profiles.

I'll probably have a PS3 by then, so I'll be tooling about.

The game comes out on the 17th but the online mode won't be launched till October 1st. I'm guessing that's done so they can sort out any issues with it. I'd rather they did that tbh as I can just hammer single player then when the online mode starts just hammer that.

It gives me perfect time to do the single player before starting the FUCKING AWESOME multiplayer.

I mean custom races and deathmatches? wow and damn.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51224/watch-the-gta-online-official-gameplay-video.html

Sweet.

Don't understand the October 1st thing though, thought GTA V was coming out in September?

They really seem to be pushing them as two separate games. There's an interview with Leslie Benzies CVG have done and he said the ultimate goal is to start adding new cities/countries/locations.

I can't wait to get ready to do the heist and tell Ruki that he needs to go in first as part of the plan and then leave and go get some Burger Shot then go parachuting with all the cool people!

• Like 4