Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

I can see things like this leading to Srar getting a lot of use out of the PS4's "Get your friends to help you!" function. :P

How long did it take you guys until you started reaching stuff like the heist missions and getting the third guy?

It's ok. I just got my Franklin looking like Questlove so I was ready to have a good time and I was upset that was getting stopped. I'll take the advice of not doing missions right now. Is there a way to earn money outside of missions? That movie cost me $20!

Rob a convenience store?

Kill hookers?

Are taxi side-missions still a thing?

I can see things like this leading to Srar getting a lot of use out of the PS4's "Get your friends to help you!" function. :P

How long did it take you guys until you started reaching stuff like the heist missions and getting the third guy?

My decision on console was like 80% made when that feature was announced :P

The 3rd guy is about 4 or 5 hours in. I just got to him. I've really enjoyed the missions, they all feel fresh to me so far and some of the stuff that they get up to is pretty crazy. Don't cheap out with the heist people though lost a lot of money buying a cheap gunman.

I read around a little bit and most places seemed to agree with you guys. I am just going to drive around exploring and having fun for a while and my car might not 360 everytime I try to turn.

Are you breaking? And if so, how are you breaking? Because hand breaking around corners hasn't really been viable in GTA since San Andreas.

(Not trying to come off as condescending)

Were you actually shooting at the guy on the bike, Srar? Just run his ass down!

And the only really annoying part for me re: cars was when I was winning the first race by a country mile and decided to experiment with Franklin's power. Except, I was going round one of the last corners and it ran out and everything seemed to go quadruple speed for a second, sending me into a wall, out the windshield and impaling me on some iron fence.

Otherwise, I'm really not that far into the game at all. Did a few missions, dicked around for a while and sold my second copy to a friend and watched him start the game. He seemed to love pouring petrol over people from the jerry can and setting them alight. :shifty:

I think part of me wants to take things slow with this game after I rushed through SR IV just so I could sell it and make my money back. And rightly so, you can buy it used for like £15 now at one place.

I read around a little bit and most places seemed to agree with you guys. I am just going to drive around exploring and having fun for a while and my car might not 360 everytime I try to turn.

Are you breaking? And if so, how are you breaking? Because hand breaking around corners hasn't really been viable in GTA since San Andreas.

I try to brake but it seems like I lose the bike every time I do. And yes I was shooting at him. Kinda assumed you had to because you wanted the bike in one piece. I hate this because I am way good at the shooty parts. Give me more shooty parts!

I try to brake but it seems like I lose the bike every time I do. And yes I was shooting at him. Kinda assumed you had to because you wanted the bike in one piece. I hate this because I am way good at the shooty parts. Give me more shooty parts!

See, Srar gets it. Less drivey, more shooty. I think I'm close to the first heist! Leaving it for tomorrow when I get back from work, though.

Also cycling is weirdly way more fun than cars.

Yeah, I came across a BMX by chance earlier at the rec center and was fucking around on it. Ended up being chased by the cops in a storm drain until I slowed down to look behind me at them chasing me and they wiped my ass out. Controls are bit confusing though, suddenly it's A to accelerate, the triggers brake and RB jumps?!

Speaking of bikes though, my friend was just running from the cops in some residential area and passed by a house and did a double take, there was a fucking bike on the roof. Just stood totally upright. "Think your bike is safe from thieves up there, do you?"

It totes was, he tried jumping onto the roof for it but just ended up faceplanting against the wall. :shifty: