Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

On 15/11/2017 at 21:06, Jasonmufc said:

I dunno if/how it works on W7, but with W10 I just connected it with a Micro-USB cable, one with higher capacity since not every cable works.

I got it to work. I was using a low capacity cable -_- 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Paton said:

Added. What multiplayer games do you play? Or want to play?

Dunno! Just ...more! I do wanna play GTA Online a little, though, been a while since I have and it was a lot of fun when I did it before.

Sold a bunch of Steam cards and picked up Beholder...it's similar to Papers Please, but instead of doing paper work...you're a landlord! My daughter died, then I was arrested for letting a 'revolutionary' stay in my apartment. Not a good week.

1 hour ago, thatshortguy said:

Anyone have experience with Streets of Rogue?  I'm a sucker for procedural games and dig the 8-Bit Mr. Shifty look.

It looked neat! Let me know if you get it and it turns out to be any fun!

That is all.

9 hours ago, thatshortguy said:

Anyone have experience with Streets of Rogue?  I'm a sucker for procedural games and dig the 8-Bit Mr. Shifty look.

Got it. Me and the SO played it. It is fun. How much is it? 

8 bucks, 9 if you get it with the soundtrack.

Looks interest, I'm gonna get it too. Paint The Town Red is too resource-heavy for my lappy to get the best of, so hopefully this will prove a good alternative.

It is fun, but shallow. It lacks the sort of depth I love from many rogue-lites. I also found the art-style very "meh". That said, I bought it because it is a split screen co-op experience to have and it is fun. I got it in a Humble Bundle and probably paid around 8-9$ for the entire bundle.