Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

26 minutes ago, GhostMachine said:

i like boxing sims, whether its managing a boxer or just simulating matchups and maybe planning strategies. Used to have a good text-based one a long ass time ago that came off a PC Gamer disk that was really good, but can't remember the name. I simmed Ali vs. Tyson matches a lot, usually with Mills Lane as the ref. Ali won most of the time. 

Was it Title Bout Championship Boxing?

I should have made a diary about this game.

Spoiler

A group of mobster-type raiders want me to take over a local villiage... using DEMOCRACY (DUN DUN DUN)

• 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, JMarushin said:

How is battletech rocky?

Don’t know. Not my type of game. I’ve not played in PC for quite a while. I’m too invested in Red Dead Online 😂

3 minutes ago, Ruki said:

I won't say no!

Easy done. I forgot I had the humble subscription so you lucked out 👌

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Meanwhile in Yakuza 0

SosVBlK.jpg

This is actually the first of three sex-related sidequests I've had so far. One involves burusera (if you don't know what that is, you're better off not knowing), the other involves a girl who really likes to watch people bowl.

I'm starting to have suspicions about the cop who tries to frisk me too...

• Haha 3

So Epic recently added bots to Fortnite, not sure why but they did. They said that:

Spoiler

"In the next Season, we are adding Bots to Fortnite. They will behave similarly to normal players and will help provide a better path for players to grow in skill. Bots will work in conjunction with the new matchmaking system, and as your skill improves, you’ll face fewer Bots. Bots will not be present in Competitive playlists. This is another system that we will continue to update and iterate."

They were lying, basically. They don't behave similarly to normal players - they just walk around farming materials and don't even shoot back when attacked in most cases. There's been cases of players standing next to or behind these bots as they farmed walls that the players kept placing down. And there's a ton of these bots too - which have custom skins and no identification as bots - at peak times as much as 40 or 50% of 'players' in your games will be bots. It's been observed that new players can actually end up in games where they are only actual player in the game.

5 minutes ago, Meacon said:

I think Fortnite having 100% bots is the only way I'd ever give it a chance again. If the bots shot back, of course. 

Only way to see that they're bots, aside from just observing their behaviour in game, is watching replays of games and turning nameplates on. Only real players get nameplates.

Weird that they haven't coded them to shoot back tbh.

Sidequestin in Yakuza 0... starting to think I've hit all the weird ones. Surely nothing else will surprise me...

JzjuRKC.jpg

...Okay, did not expect a frank discussion on tax policy.

Love this game so much.

• Like 1