Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I forgot that Paradox acquired to Prison Architect. Anyway, at PDXCon they announced a new expansion coming out for Prison Architect next year.

12 hours ago, Meacon said:

@Ms. Canadian Destroyer How is Universim? It's on sale and I've had it on my Wishlist since it came out. 

Or...at least I'm assuming you're my Steam friend goforgrace, because I'm not sure who else that would be. :unsure:

I liked it, but my computer didn't run it very well. I'm not sure how many patches and stuff they've added since the last time I played. I found it pretty basic. I enjoyed it, but it definitely didn't feel like I was playing the full game at the time. But that was probably a year or so ago. 

• 2 weeks later...

I watched Northernlion play a little bit of it. Doesn't seem nearly as interesting to me as Isaac, but that's just my 2c.

22 minutes ago, Rey Cloudy said:

I watched Northernlion play a little bit of it. Doesn't seem nearly as interesting to me as Isaac, but that's just my 2c.

Yeah I felt the same... but Isaac... you know?

Seems like a good time waster.

3 hours ago, Barbaro CaverLUKIEo said:

Yeah I felt the same... but Isaac... you know?

Seems like a good time waster.

Me too. $14.00 to support a guy who I have played his game for thousands of hours. 

• Like 2

On 12/11/2019 at 19:17, Barbaro CaverLUKIEo said:

omg. It's a really good game!

I like it a lot. It needs more polish. I find the in game battles great, but the UI outside is bad. Including the sale stage between chapters. The art style does not match the great art style in battles. I also think the UI for the battle menu needs to be added so I can get a sense of what everything does. 

Also, LUKIE, my son is obsessed with Isaac. When we were playing Switch the other week, he saw the game icon and was like" I want to play that!" He keeps asking for the crying baby game. 

4 hours ago, RPS said:

I like it a lot. It needs more polish. I find the in game battles great, but the UI outside is bad. Including the sale stage between chapters. The art style does not match the great art style in battles. I also think the UI for the battle menu needs to be added so I can get a sense of what everything does. 

Also, LUKIE, my son is obsessed with Isaac. When we were playing Switch the other week, he saw the game icon and was like" I want to play that!" He keeps asking for the crying baby game. 

Yeah the UI is pretty disastrous. No sounds in the shop at all. No ability to adjust the music and sound volumes. I usually play Isaac low with music on, but can't with this game.

I find adjusting to the different characters quite difficult. On the surface they don't look too different, but in actual gameplay style they are completely different. So trying to finish the game I do a few runs with a character, complete, then move on to the next one and have a huge adjustment period.

And I'm sorry your son is going down the Isaac rabbit hole. He will never return.

• 3 weeks later...

Just started playing Battletech again, and I am not very good at this game! My first three or four missions were all easy cake-walks, but I somehow still left them with my Mechs in really rough shape.