Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

5 hours ago, Owen said:

(I haven't taken this myself but felt the need to thank you for it!)

Me too. I already have it, but whoever takes it ought to have a good time. I think the new Hitman games are low-key some of the best games of the last few years.

i already have it, and it is a damn good game. I've actually played Empire a lot more, though.

From the codes ADG posted, I tried to grab Tropico 4, but it seems someone has already claimed it. So I grabbed Sniper Elite III instead. Thanks, ADG.

Replaying Phantom Doctrine, this time with my agents all named after characters from American Dad because CIA.

• Like 1

Just now, Bacon-ie Sanders said:

Please tell me you're doing Patrick Stewart impressions as needed.

Well my MC is Stan, so sadly no. I do have Bullock on my roster, though.

• Like 1

q7i55yG.jpg

Operation Team "Good Morning USA"

(The spotters are Klaus and Debbie, btw)

Snagged that Killing Floor 2 key ADG. Good timing me checking this thread, because some friends were just talking about playing some Killing Floor 2 together sometime!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, GhostMachine said:

I plan on getting that game if I ever get a computer with a better video card. (I'm better off getting a new PC than just upgrading the card.)

It is available on PS and Switch. But really, as long as your computer doesn't have integrated graphics, you should be at least playable in low spec.

1 hour ago, RPS said:

Organized a Jackbox zoom session. Was super fun. I recommend others try it out while we social distance. 

I'd be totally up for a Jackbox sesh, especially if it's YDKJ or Trivia Murder Party. Hell, I'd be up for running a Twitch stream of either Jack or Party.

46 minutes ago, Meacon say “Hi People!” said:

Has anyone here played Disco Elysium? Looks like it could be a blast. 

I bought and returned. It is interesting in concept but the execution involves lots of dialogue. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Meacon say “Hi People!” said:

Has anyone here played Disco Elysium? Looks like it could be a blast. 

You will either love it or hate it. It involves a lot of dialogue and sometimes you are left to aimlessly wonder around with no real purpose. I never got around to finishing it and, to be honest, probably never will. Pick it up in a sale and you should know in an hour or two if it is your cup of tea.

• Thanks 1

My stimulus check went towards a much needed new computer and I figured I might as well go the gaming route with it.  HP Pavilion 15, nothing too fancy but should be able to run all the PC only games I’ve been missing out on.

I welcome recommendations

• Like 2