Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

5 hours ago, RazorsEdge said:

Has anybody played Disco Elysium? What are your thoughts? Thinking of picking it up but not sure.

I bought it, played twenty minutes and realized it was not for me. If you like heavy on narrative, it is good. 

12 hours ago, RPS said:

I bought it, played twenty minutes and realized it was not for me. If you like heavy on narrative, it is good. 

Yeah I ended up picking it up and after 90 minutes wasn't onboard so I refunded it, just a bit too slow for my liking. Pity as it has received a lot of praise and won some awards.

11 hours ago, Jake O. Rhodes said:

I'll happily take XCOM 2 @RazorsEdge, please and thank you.

Check your PM's :)

• Like 1

So I can get a new game for Christmas (yay), but am unsure what to get. Throw out some suggestions.

I prefer playing indie games (like Binding of Isaac, FTL, etc.) but am interested in RDR2, but not sure how well it would play on PC with a mouse and keyboard.

Recently finished Outworlds.

On 09/12/2019 at 05:36, RazorsEdge said:

Going through my Humble library and I realised that I have a lot of keys that haven't been redeemed. I have the keys to the following games up for grabs if anyone wants them (I either already have them or aren't interested):-

Chasm
Fluffy Horde
Regular Human Basketball
Soulcalibur VI - Gone to MisletOwen
Sword Legacy Omen
Tannenberg
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Collector's Edition - Gone to Paton
Megal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain + Definitive Experience DLC + Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - Gone to GhostMachine
Project CARS 2 - Gone to Pooker
Sniper Elite + Sniper Elite V2 + Sniper Elite 3
Hearts of Iron IV
Stellaris - Gone to Bigal
Total War: WARHAMMER
XCOM 2 - Gone to Jake O. Rhodes

First come, first serve, one game each! Don't want anything in return 'tis the season after all.

Hello can I has hearts of iron