December 24 - "Far Cry 5"

December 25 - "Fallout 4"

December 26 - "Borderlands 3"

December 27 - "Monster Hunter Worlds"

December 28 - "Dragon Age Inquisition"

December 29 - "Horizon Zero Down"

December 30 - "Ghost Recon Breakingpoint"

December 31 - "Hitman 2"

Looks like this is wrong. Cities Skyline was the first game. Darn.

• Sad 1

Some of that sounds neat in the way it's evolving the game a bit and not just being a carbon copy of L4D2 which they could have easily done. But the stuff like the card and weapon system just makes me a bit worried about DLC/loot boxes.

I've got the one on my phone, booking revolution, it is a ton of fun and super zany. I played it a bunch while we were in the hospital waiting for my lil daughter to be born haha.

2 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

Are those games actually good wrestling games or is the appeal just in the zaniness?

2 hours ago, Meacon Keaton said:

In the first fifteen seconds of that video I saw a guy climb a cage and fall off with no one around him, so I’m gonna say probably not good.

Okay so, hear me out.

I think these MDickie games are legitimately some of the best wrestling games ever made. Not because they look good, not because they are technical masterpieces, but because absolutely every time I play one of them I have a stupidly good time.

For the previous game, people make save edits with proper federation and character names and the like - but it all has to live inside the world of this game made by one absolute nutter. That guy fell off the cage because randomly that happens when you're climbing things. The earlier games had explosions and people losing limbs mid-match and still carrying on like nothing happened, just because. You'll be playing and Doink The Clown will show up backstage and offer to sell you steroids so you can bulk up and if you say no, he'll hold it against you like you stole money from his dying mother. Nothing makes sense, ever - and the career mode is god damn beautiful for it.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1