Erm, shock gaming news

Colly

If an impartial observer were to see this EWB would come across as the most bitter, envious, twisted place on the internet. Stop being a bunch of misery guts!

I mean really, some of you guys are practically begging for WWE to send them a cease and desist or something. It's sickening.

• Like 2

If an impartial observer were to see this EWB would come across as the most bitter, envious, twisted place on the internet. Stop being a bunch of misery guts!

I mean really, some of you guys are practically begging for WWE to send them a cease and desist or something. It's sickening.

Would said impartial viewer have played the game?

I still maintain that you guys are really getting your panties in a twist over nothing about this copyright shit. Nobody was going BOO FIRE PRO WOW GEE I WONDER WHO THIS RAVEN GUSH GUY IS WHO IS SEVEN FEET TALL AND USING THE JACKKNIFE POWERBOMB. It's funny as hell as a running gag because Able, but some of you guys are really taking it seriously.

I still maintain that you guys are really getting your panties in a twist over nothing about this copyright shit. Nobody was going BOO FIRE PRO WOW GEE I WONDER WHO THIS RAVEN GUSH GUY IS WHO IS SEVEN FEET TALL AND USING THE JACKKNIFE POWERBOMB. It's funny as hell as a running gag because Able, but some of you guys are really taking it seriously.

Yeah, but it should be Abel :/.

The guys are cunts who are practicing business in shitty, shady ways. I do seriously wish failure upon them.

How so? Messageboard shilling is hardly a crime, even if you do start with 'this game rocks!'. Fair play to em.

I am slightly concerned that I still have no idea what the game is like though, since the only two 'reviews' I've seen are that video and Jukeboxheros fawning, and both just spent the time giggling at the silly names.

A couple people took the effort to actually play the game and give legitimate feedback in that massive thread. Consensus seemed to be that the game wasn't good.

If this guy finds success with it, hey, more power to him. I'm sort of amused by the whole thing.

• Like 1

In fairness, a lot of Fire Pro's names were completely different from the actual wrestlers they were portraying. They looked exactly the same bar a colour swap, yes, but Wrestling Manager had barely changed names as well as the colour swap. Fire Pro put marginally more effort in, at least.

Fair play to him, though. I really, really doubt that it'll ever lead to a good game and there's probably some kind of shady business deal going on somewhere in there, but you can't fault them for trying. Still won't pay ten quid or whatever for the game though.

The guys are cunts who are practicing business in shitty, shady ways. I do seriously wish failure upon them.

How so? Messageboard shilling is hardly a crime, even if you do start with 'this game rocks!'. Fair play to em.

I am slightly concerned that I still have no idea what the game is like though, since the only two 'reviews' I've seen are that video and Jukeboxheros fawning, and both just spent the time giggling at the silly names.

As someone who was willing to put the time and money into buying the thing, rather than just criticising it, I would tell you to not waste your time, and money. Just criticise it. Buggy and broken, and when I got it to finally work, I discovered cheap tactics to buy extra packs in order to go anywhere in the game (after already paying £7 for the fucking thing), rip-off characters that someone really should point out to WWE's legal department, poor design, and just generally an unbelievable waste of money. I seriously contemplated demanding a refund from iTunes for it, it was that bad, and I've never asked for a refund on anything in my life.