Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

McCarthy is a future England Keeper in the making. So glad he's back from injury.

Reading are a good club for developing keepers, Mikkel Anderssen is a bright prospect too, and one of our younger players recently left and joined Man United's youth team.

Edited by Matticus

Behind who? That feels very 'James Collins is the best centre half Suarez has played against this season', he had a great game but how often does that happen with a keeper coming back in?

If Chelsea were to win against City today, our remaining fixture list would look like this:

• 14 April: Man City (FA Cup)
  • 17 April: Fulham (Premier League)
  • 21 April: Liverpool (Premier League)
  • 25 April: Basel (Europa League)
  • 27 April: Swansea (Premier League)
  • 2 May: Basel (Europa League)
  • 5 May: Man Utd (Premier League)
  • 7 May: Spurs (Premier League)
  • 9 May: Aston Villa (Premier League)
  • 11 May: FA Cup final
  • 15 May: [possible Europa League final]
  • 19 May: Everton (Premier League)

Fuuuuuuu

• Like 1

Well at this stage, further progression in the cups doesn't make much difference. Lose today and the Aston Villa match gets moved back from the 9th to its original place on the 11th. Getting to the Europa League final doesn't move any matches, just give us less rest before the final game against Everton.

AKA we're probably quite fucked already. :shifty:

I hope Chelsea beat City today then. More chance of them fielding a less than stellar side against us.

Be interesting to hear Summs, MPH and brenchills views on us staying up now after our turnaround in form lately. I think 39 points will do it

I'm still getting used to this place so i tend not to pick up on signs much. Apologies.

brench, i thought the same but i had 4 points minimum from Stoke and Fulham.

Looking at the run ins i think Stoke and Sunderland look prime candidates for the last spot before us. Hoping Newcastle do us a favour today