MK Dons vs Blackburn

Nottm Forest vs Wigan

Stevenage vs Southampton

Crawley vs Bolton

Coventry vs Birmingham

Reading vs Peterborough

Yeovil vs WBA

Norwich Scunthorpe

I had all them games in an acc for both teams to score in each game.

My deepest sympathies to Blackburn...in Bangladesh I have had to put up with Shebby Singhs so called football analysis for years and him being your director of football is just disgraceful

You will be saved when I take over. Shit cup anyway. :(

We went 1-0 down literally before we had even touched the ball and were two down and totally out of it after 10 minutes. Somehow Hull managed to let us back into it and after David Syers had scored a great dipping volley and Rob Jones headed in we were level. Then Paul McKenna got sent off, Hull broke from a dubious looking challenge right on the edge of their own box and hit the inside of the post. Our keeper scooped it up and sent it downfield, five seconds later Syers was tucking a pass from Hull transfer target James Coppinger into the bottom corner and we had won :w00t:

It's also our first win over higher league competition in this cup since we beat Derby on penalties (having chucked away a 3-0 lead) in 2006, the year after we went within 5 seconds of the semi-finals against Arsenal. Damn that bastard World Cup winner Gilberto Silva :(

Edited by AdamDRFC