The New Kit Thread

I like how Chelsea change the colour scheme of their badge to match the shirt, looks real classy. The fact that it's almost the same colour as the home kit defeats it's purpose though.

Except Inter is black and blue stripes, not blue and darker blue hoops. Horrible shirt and pointless considering the colour of the home shirt. This is just the worst season for kits ever.

Although I do like the look of the new Man Utd designs. A couple more pictures:

GK kits, presumably with a sponsor to be added:

manchester-united-goalkeeper.jpg

Home shirt:

park-ji-sung1_1429199c.jpg

Edited by AD

I really do love the new Man Utd kit. The Newcastle away is laughably horrible.

I don't like the texture on the Spurs shirt and it would look far better if they'd stuck to one colour for the trim and designy bits rather than switching between yellow and blue.

Bury's new 125th anniversary kits:

Home:

0,,10422~6249152,00.jpg

Brown & Sky Blue being the original colours for the home shirt in 1885.

Away:

0,,10422~6249153,00.jpg

White & Red Stripes/Navy Blue Shorts were the home colours in 1892 upon Bury's arrival in the Football League.

Could be the only time Andy Bishop's seen in that kit.

What an awful year for kits though. Can't think of many that have been posted in here that I actually like. Ours is going to be a last minute job from Errea so I fully expect it to be shite too.

Could be the only time Andy Bishop's seen in that kit.

What an awful year for kits though. Can't think of many that have been posted in here that I actually like. Ours is going to be a last minute job from Errea so I fully expect it to be shite too.

He isn't going anywhere. There is no need to sell.