The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Ole and WBA should be good.

Vincent Tan is on his way to Britain to oversee Mackay's dismissal and has instructed the club chairman to find a replacement - and he apparently already has someone in mind, although they are apparently already employed elsewhere at another British club.

I'm not sure why anyone would leave a secure job to go work for him

Moyes to Cardiff!

It's obviously great for Liverpool. I still wouldn't sell him, even for a world record fee. It's like Alex Ferguson said in his autobiography about how world class players are irreplaceable, even if you get huge amounts of money for them. He said he regrets Ronaldo leaving.

So yeah, Liverpool have done well to keep him tied down there. If they are going to be serious contenders in the next few years, and I think they could be, they really need Suarez.

• Like 1

Oh come on Matt. At least you don't support Wolves or Portsmouth or Rangers.

I do find it really weird that before Hull we went ages without having a Yorkshire team in the Premier League. There's a lot,of big clubs there after all. And Hull doesn't count as Yorkshire really.

• Like 1