Champions League 2013/14

METALMAN

You guys saying Simeone went for Varane out of nowhere. :/

That football, passed moderately quickly along the ground could have killed someone.

:shifty:

You know Varane was actually provocating him, right? :shifty:

I love how Souness laid in to Modric for about 10 minutes before the match and Modric proceeded to well and truly dismiss by turning in a great performance.

That's because Souness knows fuck all about football.

• Like 2

I don't blame Tottenham fans vicariously living through Gareth Bale cause it'll be the closest they get to winning the Champions League anytime soon :P

(awaits comments about the Prem or Gerrard slipping etc etc)

I would be careful with my wording if I were you, O fan of team that also fits that description :P

Or fan of team who won it 5 times? 5 times more than you ever will? :)

I don't blame Tottenham fans vicariously living through Gareth Bale cause it'll be the closest they get to winning the Champions League anytime soon :P

I would be careful with my wording if I were you, O fan of team that also fits that description :P

Thinking clearly isn't your strong suit. This being specifically why I suggested he watch his wording.

You've won it once. :/

I love how Souness laid in to Modric for about 10 minutes before the match and Modric proceeded to well and truly dismiss by turning in a great performance.

That's because Souness knows fuck all about football.

Also because Souness hates Modric for some reason, he's always slating him.

Ronaldo was embarrassing, did nothing all night then celebrates a penalty when already two up like he'd won the game single handedly. I bet if he'd missed he'd have sulked.